For components up to 1000mm in length, 275mm in diameter and up to 100 kg in weight.
The C-CNC range of grinding machines can be supplied in a number of formats, from a standard cylindrical machine with a single external wheel, right up to a fully universal machine with B axis indexing and multiple wheel combinations..
This range offers excellent flexibility and performance and is ideally suited to smaller components such as punches, shafts and surgical equipment. By introducing the C axis work head rotation control with interpolation the C-CNC machines are also able to carry out non-round and spiral-shaped component grinding.
The C-CNC, as with all GER machines, offers an extensive choice of machine customisation together with a large variety of accessories to enable each machine to be tailored to an individual customer’s production requirements.
5,5 (Optional 7,5)
Distance between centres (mm)
Centre height (mm)
Max grinding diameter (mm)
Max component weight between centres (kg)
Max load during live grinding (Nm)
Wheel dimensions (mm)
Wheel head motor power (Kw)
Work head speed (rpm)
Machine weight (Kg)
The machines are equipped with the latest generation FANUC 0i-TF CNC control, motors and equipment.
• Touch screen programming with user-friendly GER graphic based grinding cycle screens to guide the operator.
• Possibility of grinding different profiles using the profile following cycle.
• Powerful graphic based programming for non-circular profile grinding option (C axis).
• Graphic page for simple adjustment of component taper, camber...
• Wheel dressing is made easy with pre-defined graphic profiles.
• Powerful software allows on-screen graphic visualization and direct input of complex non-standard profiles to be programmed using ISO code.
• USB and Ethernet connections enable programme input and saving.
• Useful feature enables the operator to modify the process during automatic cycle without affecting the original programme.
• Software page application for grinding time calculations.
• The software can be modified to answer to specific customer process or automation requirements.
• Data base screen which allows customers to create and save the characteristics of grinding wheels and diamond tooling.